2021 COMPLIANCE SCHOOL
Join us on September 10, 2021 to discuss compliance challenges, plan for coming regulatory changes, and expand your knowledge base.
- TISA: Disclosures, notices, periodic statements…we’ll give you the rundown
- Regulation E: Focusing on the error resolution process and trending exam violations
- Overdrafts: Once upon a time, the hot issue. Still, keep eyes on Reg E and UDAAP.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: It’s not just for lending anymore
- Advertising rules for deposit products
- UDAAP: Tying it all together -don’t get caught in the headlines!
- Regulation CC Funds Availability rules and operations
- Right to Financial Privacy Act: Handling requirements for garnishments, subpoenas, etc.
- Fair Lending: Regulation and enforcement intensify around concepts of financial inclusion, racial equity, evolving definitions of protected classes under ECOA.
- CRA: We’re in a holding pattern as the agencies go back to the drawing board – and hopefully emerge with a unified playbook.
- TILA and RESPA: Plenty to cover here: QM|ATR Rule changes; examples of TRID issues we’re seeing in audits and exams; advertising rules; mortgage servicing and planning for significant issues that emerge as COVID protections expire
- HMDA challenges that can trip you up
- UDAAP: What haven’t you considered in your lending operations that can lead to UDAAP violations?
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: Significant consumer complaints involving credit reporting accuracy, timely responding to credit disputes
- Flood Rules and violations that are resulting in fines and penalties, plus helpful new FAQs
- Military protections refresher, as the new CFPB now resumes examination of these areas
NEW EVENT LOCATION:
Hampton Inn & Suites Wexford
2622 Wexford Bayne Road
Wexford, PA 15143
$275 per person
To Register: Contact@Sterlingcompliancellc.com
CPE HOURS: 6 hours
A Welcome Breakfast will be served at 8:30 am. Session will commence at 9:00 am and end at approximately 4:00 pm.
Your registration fee covers your participation, including breakfast and lunch, as well as all materials provided for the event. You will receive a handbook consisting of PowerPoint slides, tools and reference materials related to the topics covered. You will also receive all materials and tools electronically after the event.