Sterling Compliance, LLC has experienced strong growth year after year and is looking for another great compliance professional to join our fabulous team! If you have the following qualifications and are looking to parlay your compliance experience into that next personal and professional growth opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
- At least 7 to 10 years of regulatory compliance experience as either a banker, banking consultant or bank regulator
- Good knowledge of lending and deposit regulations and the ability to effectively research and accurately interpret regulations and supervisory guidance (BSA|AML experience would be a plus)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent professional and technical report writing and communication skills
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Required personality traits: Warm, energetic, enthusiastic, helpful, thoughtful, optimistic, trustworthy, collaborative, patient, supportive and plays well with others. Sterling is a drama-free workplace!
- Must be highly self-motivated to perform at a consistently high level and standard of excellence and able to work efficiently and effectively remotely
Please send a current resume and contact information to: email@example.com